WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH THE CHURCH...
are Sunday Mornings at 10:15. Most Persons attended have been vaccinated. If you are not, we encourage you to wear a mask and keep a distance for your own safety. You can connect online through the Facebook link above on the right column, or as the service is added to the links on the right.
For SUNDAY SCHOOL and other CLASSES, contact the church office for schedule and details.
The FREE STORE is open to shop on Wednesdays 10-11:30 am. Donations are accepted Wednesdays & Fridays 10-11:30. Currently, we are only accepting CLOTHING, SHOES, HOUSEHOLD ITEMS, and PERSONAL CARE ITEMS. We can suggest other locations if you have other items to donate. Masks are no longer required, however, we are still social distancing.
The SCOUTS (Boy Scout Troop 106 & Cub Scout Pack 106) are not using the building at this time, but will return soon.
The REFUGE has resumed Orientations on Thursdays at 10 am. Call (614) 991-0131 for more information.
NARCOTICS ANONYMOUS are now meeting at the Center of Hope,
1663 E. Main St., (704) 689-8077, 7 days a week from 6-8 pm.
For emergencies, call the Central Ohio Hope line at
The COMMUNITY KITCHEN is continuing to serve breakfast and lunch on Wednesdays and Fridays. Please see the link below to their Facebook page for updated information.
If you would like to receive email notices from the church, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are several half-hour call-in prayer meetings that are going on many days. If you would like to call-in to one, please call the church number and our Office Manager will be glad to schedule you.
This is also the Login information for most committee meetings:
call-in number is 224-501-3412
when it asks for an access code, press 983 206 765
or you can log in with your smartphone, tablet, laptop, or desktop pc (with a microphone):
(it might take a couple minutes to set up the app)
Schedule of Prayer Circuits
IN-HOUSE WORSHIP GUIDELINES (since COVID-19)
- Masks are encouraged for anyone who wants to wear them.
- Persons enter at either entrance on East Wheeling Street: the Upper Ramp or the Lower Ramp (for elevator access). we take attendance, ask for prayer requests, and inform you that in the sanctuary you will be photographed. This is strictly for one purpose: in case someone near you is later found to be infected, you will be notified.
- Offering buckets are at the sanctuary entrance—you can leave your offering before or after the service. We may have printed material for you. The order of the service is on the screen.
- There is not yet coffee hour or refreshment time before or after the service.
- Sunday School Classes are meeting at other times and are planning a return to 9:00 AM in the building. Contact the office for more information.
We are relaxing restrictions slowly, please be patient, as we are still concerned for your safety. Please call with questions, concerns, or your ideas.
PERSONAL PRIVATE CARE- do all of these daily
- Scripture Reading
- Stress Relief
1) Phone Calls
2) Outdoor Meeting/ Walking together
3) Group Calls
4) Video Chat
5) Private Notes
6) Letter Writing
8) FOLLOW-UP to 1-7: MEETING NEEDS
10) Worship Service- Online or Drive-in
11) Social Posts (like this one)