WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH THE CHURCH...
(Sunday Mornings at 10:15) are temporarily only online. You can connect live through the Facebook link above on the right column, and the service will be added to the list below that for later viewing.
When we resume in-person services on March 7, we remind you that seating is limited and if you have any concerns for safety you are still encouraged to connect through Facebook or later through the weblinks on this page. We have been following the safety precautions listed on the lower right column of this page; so far we have had a few infected persons in the building, but have not spread the virus due to a worship service. So if you do intend in-person, please help us keep everyone as safe as we can.
For SUNDAY SCHOOL and other CLASSES, contact the church office for schedule and details.
The FREE STORE is open on Wednesdays 10-11:30 am, primarily by appointment. We recommend that you call ahead (740) 687-6384 to be assured that you will be able to shop. For donations, likewise, please call ahead. We are only receiving CLOTHES, SHOES, and HOUSEHOLD ITEMS. We can suggest other locations if you have other items to donate.
The SCOUTS are not using the building at this time, but are planning a return to the building soon.
The REFUGE has resumed Orientations on Thursdays at 10 am. Call (614) 991-0131 for more information.
NARCOTICS ANONYMOUS have CANCELLED their meetings TUES-SAT at noon, due to the spike in covid cases. For emergencies, the Central Ohio Hope Line is (614) 252-1700.
The COMMUNITY KITCHEN is continuing to serve breakfast and lunch on Wednesdays and Fridays, as long as we can safely do so. Please see the link below to their Facebook page for updated information.
If you would like to receive email notices from the church, please send a message to email@example.com.
you can also give directly to maple street by clicking the donate button above, or use one of the other giving options further down this page.
There are several half-hour call-in prayer meetings that are going on many days. If you would like to call-in to one, please call the church number and our Office Manager will be glad to schedule you.
call-in number is 224-501-3412
when it asks for an access code, press 983 206 765
or you can log in with your smartphone, tablet, laptop, or desktop pc (with a microphone):
(it might take a couple minutes to set up the app)
Schedule of Prayer Circuits
IN-HOUSE WORSHIP GUIDELINES
- The service is shortened; now it is 10:15-11:00.
- We encourage you to bring your own MASK, BIBLE, and SEAT CUSHION.
- Masks are required. We will have some available for those that do not have them. We understand there will be some who, due to health reasons, cannot tolerate wearing a mask.
- Persons enter at one entrance: the ramp down on East Wheeling Street. Your temperature is taken; if you have a fever, you will be asked to be seated and we will try to determine if you need medical attention.
- Then we take attendance, ask for prayer requests, and inform you that in the sanctuary you will be photographed. This is strictly for one purpose: in case someone near you is later found to be infected, you will be notified.
- From the downstairs entry, you are free to go up the steps, or you can meet the elevator attendant (who will press the buttons) to go to the sanctuary.
- In the sanctuary the available pews are marked. Available pews are about 10 feet apart, providing space for up to 22 families.
- Offering buckets are at the sanctuary entrance- you can leave your offering before or after the service. There are no printed bulletins, or shared hymnals or Bibles. The order of the service is on the screen.
- The worship leaders are masked, except when leading the service. Both the pulpit and lectern have plexiglas shields.
- Since the enclosed space increases the risk, we have all doors open, all fans running, and we encourage persons to move outside as soon as possible and enjoy fellowship there after the service.
- To encourage people to move out of the building after the service, the Pastor will exit, prop open the exit doors, and the ushers will dismiss people by rows.
- Once outside, CDC says masks are not required unless you are unable to keep a safe distance. However, if you engage in conversation with another you will tend to move closer. So we encourage you to wear your mask outside if persons near to you Wear theirs.
- There is no coffee hour or refreshment time before or after the service.
- There are currently no Sunday School classes in the building. There are classes that meet online. Call the office for more information.
Remember that this is new to all of us and we will have to make changes along the way. Please call with questions, concerns, or your ideas.
PERSONAL PRIVATE CARE- do all of these daily
- Scripture Reading
- Stress Relief
1) Phone Calls
2) Outdoor Meeting/ Walking together
3) Group Calls
4) Video Chat
5) Private Notes
6) Letter Writing
8) FOLLOW-UP to 1-7: MEETING NEEDS
10) Worship Service- Online or Drive-in
11) Social Posts (like this one)